Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this year’s programme of academic and social events has had to be suspended. The plan is for our current president Chris Lewis to stand as president for 2020/21 as well as 2019/20 and for the planned programme of events to restart as soon as government restrictions allow.
The new calendar of events will be posted as soon as possible.
- All academic events are held in the Education & Training Centre, Countess of Chester Hospital.
- Presidential evening: Meet at 7pm for drinks, presidential address 7.30pm, formal dinner 8.30pm.
- All other academic events: Meet at 7pm for drinks, informal meal at 7.30 pm academic talk approx. 8.30 – 9.30 pm.
- If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone ext. 4727 to register your attendance.
- Meetings/Meals are part funded by a generous educational grant from the West Cheshire Health Education & Research Foundation.