Due to Covid, Chris Lewis is standing as president for 2020/21 as well as 2019/20.
|Thursday 3rd February, 2022||The Presidential Evening to be held at Chester Cathedral.||Details TBA|
|Wednesday 16th March, 2022||Academic Evening. Professor Paul Hunter and a talk entitled: The COVID-19 pandemic: what we got right and what we got wrong||Education & Training Centre, COCH.|
- All academic events are held in the Education & Training Centre, Countess of Chester Hospital.
- Presidential evening: Meet at 7pm for drinks, presidential address 7.30pm, formal dinner 8.30pm.
- All other academic events: Meet at 7pm for drinks, informal meal at 7.30 pm academic talk approx. 8.30 – 9.30 pm.
- If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone ext. 4727 to register your attendance.
- Meetings/Meals are part funded by a generous educational grant from the West Cheshire Health Education & Research Foundation.