Due to Covid, Chris Lewis is standing as president for 2020/21 as well as 2019/20.
|Wednesday 3 November||The Red Arrows….a pilot’s view”. Talks to be given by Squadron Leader Gordon Howes||Reception drinks from 19:00 followed by a meal with the presentation starting at 20:30.|
Please email email@example.com if you wish to attend
|Friday 26 November||Christmas Ball at Rowton Hall||Tickets £45.00 each (includes ½ bottle wine pp)|
Drinks reception from 19:00
After dinner DJ and dancing.
Carriages at 23.30
Click here to book
- All academic events are held in the Education & Training Centre, Countess of Chester Hospital.
- Presidential evening: Meet at 7pm for drinks, presidential address 7.30pm, formal dinner 8.30pm.
- All other academic events: Meet at 7pm for drinks, informal meal at 7.30 pm academic talk approx. 8.30 – 9.30 pm.
- If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone ext. 4727 to register your attendance.
- Meetings/Meals are part funded by a generous educational grant from the West Cheshire Health Education & Research Foundation.